The Voter Engagement Council (VEC) is a group run by PLTV that brings undergrad and graduate student-run organizations together to collaborate on on-campus, student voter initiatives. The group meets monthly in order to discuss student voting concerns, discuss possible solutions and events to engage students, support PLTV initiatives, and create meaningful cooperation between student groups on civic engagement initiatives.
The Voter Engagement Council currently contains representatives from:
- Asian Pacific Student Coalition
- Lambda Alliance
- Penn Association for Gender Equity
- Undergraduate Assembly
- College Dean’s Advisory Board
- Government and Politics Association
- Beyond Arrest: Rethinking Systematic-Oppression
- Penn Policy Consulting Group
- The Panhellenic Council
- American Constitution Society
- Wharton’s Politics and Policy group
Join the VEC:
If your student group/organization is interested in joining the VEC and promoting civic and voter engagement among its members and the wider Penn community, please email email@example.com.